KandyPens Prism Plus is the latest product from KandyPens company. It is specifically designed for concentrates and wax vaporization making it an ideal CBD vaporizer for patients. The Prism Plus should not be confused with Prism, the main difference is that the Prism Plus has LED lights which are not featured in the normal Prism. Other key differences are that the Prism plus is slimmer and has a 320 mAh in-built battery.
However, both devices have the ability to perform vaping at sub-ohm resistances, have two coil atomizer options as well as a 4-option temperature setting.
KandyPens Prism Plus kit
These are the components of the KandyPens Prism plus box:
- One KandyPens Prism vape pen
- One KandyPens quartz titanium dual-coil atomizer
- One KandyPens ceramic disc coil atomizer
- Two glass mouthpieces
- One two-sided dab tool
- One Micro USB charging cable
The KandyPens Prism Plus Design.
The Prism+ has the following design features
- Slim shape and has a smooth texture. It has an all-round and flat body that has no depressions making it comfortable to grip making it suitable and risk-free for weak patients.
- The Prism’s body is made of stainless steel which is covered with a rubber casing.
- It has a height of 100 millimeters just like other vapes, hence a sizeable portable size.
- It comes with a USB charger with the charging port located on its side.
- In-built battery
The KandyPens Prism Plus is designed with a power button. This is used to fire up the device, control the temperature as well shutting down the device, the mouthpiece is made of glass to ensure smooth vaporization experience.
The KandyPens is known for the production of breathtaking coils and for Prism Plus the word magnificent cannot describe it all. Its donut shape makes heating efficient and long lasting while utilizing minimum power.
With two atomizers, the Prism Plus gives two varieties of vapors. Although the coil heats faster than the dish both offer an awesome vaping experience
KandyPens Prism+ has a special feature which is a strong 900mAh battery. The battery is sub-Ohmic hence lasting longer with optimum performance. The battery is rechargeable and inbuilt as well. Prism+ Vape creates surprisingly large rips for such a stealthy vape. And the 900mAh gives you plenty of battery life to keep you vaping throughout the day letti ng have full benefits of vaporizing.
How the Prism plus works
The following simple steps
- Fully charge your Prism Plus before use. At most 40-minute 0f charging is recommended by the producer.
- Shorter terms of charging are essential for prolonged battery life.
- Before the first-time use, press and hold the cloud’s button for at least 10 seconds
- Remove the top to reveal the atomizer.
- Load the dried blend onto the device up to a third full
- Replace the top cap and explore the experience.
- The blue LED will indicate that the prism is properly functioning
- Remember to hold the button for 5 to 10 seconds while vaping
The yellow color indicates the lowest temperature level of 320 degrees Fahrenheit, green indicates medium heat and blue is the highest temperature which is 430 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prism Plus imprints make it stand out from its competitors, the dual atomizer functionality is a magic trick pulled by KendyPens as no other E-cigs have the same feature. If you are looking for a CDB vaporizer for your meds then look no more. Prism Plus also comes with adjustable heat levels which most vaporizers of its calibre just don’t have.
The battery life still varies based on your herbs, temperature settings, and loading techniques. The unit comes with two replaceable batteries with the same specs as the original Prism but also last much longer due to the material changes.
The battery takes 50 to 90 minutes to be fully charged from dead depending on your charge input. If you are a heavy user, then I will recommend using an external charger. The device comes with two rechargeable batteries which can be charged externally or inside the unit on the charging dock. The magnet is pretty weak, and you have to use a rubber band if you are charging the unit on the dock.
Prism plus vape pen is pretty much easy to clean and maintain. Make sure to empty the chamber out after every single use. The mouthpiece requires s cleaning after a couple of uses, to achieve this drop it into a jar of ISO then shake it a bit before rinsing it with clean water and let it dry. The unit does not require thorough cleaning as long as you empty the chamber after every use and giving it some external wipes