CBD honey is natural honey which has been infused with CBD oil. Just like the natural honey, it is delicious enough to enjoy on its own, drizzle over your favorite foods, or mix it into your beverages.
Natural effects of CBD honey
As you might be aware, CBD promotes wellness by working with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), a signaling system that regulates various bodily functions. By interacting or working with cannabinoid receptors, CBD supports your ECS’s efforts to ensure your body is always in perfect balance. Basically, a well functioning ECS is vital for maintaining good health. You can try out CBD Sky Hemp Oil for its benefits.
In addition, hemp CBD oil is an excellent source of nutritional requirements which support an all-inclusive diet. CBD oil as you might be aware is a natural source of:
- Vitamin A, C, E
- B complex vitamins
- Essential fatty acids
On the other hand, honey itself is known to have numerous health benefits. Acknowledged as a natural throat soother and cough suppressant, honey has proven to be better at managing nighttime cough fits, than some over the counter treatments. Studies also reveal that honey has antibacterial traits that fight various strains of bacteria, including salmonella and E. coli.
For sportspersons and those who take part in endurance activities, honey can provide long-lasting vitality, when compared to some conventional energy supplements.
Honey is also assumed to manage some cancer symptoms; thanks to the high levels of antioxidants it contains. Animal studies also hint that honey plays a vital role in regulating blood glucose; meaning, potentially, it can aid in minimizing the risk of diabetes.
In a nutshell, when CBD is infused with honey, numerous health befits are guaranteed. Each of these products (CBD and honey) is potent when used alone; so, you can imagine how more effective the two can be when combined together.
Extracted from the hemp plant, CBD oil is safe, non-addictive, non-psychoactive, and well-tolerated. CBD honey, therefore, won’t cause intoxication or have any adverse side effects to the user.
What you need to prepare CBD honey
To make CBD honey, you need:
- Genuine CBD oil
- Your choice of all natural-natural honey – Preferably, raw local honey directly obtained from a reputable beekeeper is the best. In addition, honey obtained from your neighborhood is considered an effective immune system booster against recurring allergies, which are common in your area. Raw natural honey also does not contain artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup, which are normally found in some commercially available honey options.
- Glass jar with lid
- Spoon – Choose a spoon that is small enough to fit easily into the mouth of your glass jar.
- Saucepan – A small saucepan usually works perfectly, unless you intend to prepare large quantities of CBD honey.
The process of making CBD honey
Preparing CBD honey is quite simple and only takes a few minutes of your time. Here is the process:
- Spoon the honey in the glass jar
- Put some water in the saucepan (remember, the water level must be high enough to roughly match the honey levels inside the jar). Ensure it boils well.
- Get the saucepan out of the fire when the water has completely boiled.
- Slowly put the honey jar into the saucepan (ensure it is centrally located in the pan so that it’s evenly bordered by hot water). Close the jar in a manner that it is quite loose so that some air can escape.
- After 3-5 minutes, you will notice that your honey has thinned slightly. Open the jar and add your selected dosage of genuine CBD. The amount of CBD oil you use depends on the amount of CBD you wish to consume. Moderation is advised in our case though.
- Stir the mixture gently
- Allow the CBD oil to blend well with the honey for about 20 minutes. Remember to stir periodically.
- Now, get the jar from the water and secure the lid appropriately. Store your CBD honey at a cool dry place until you are ready to use it.
Using CBD honey
Like we earlier mentioned, you can simply incorporate your CBD honey into various beverages and dishes. You can add it to your low-fat plain yogurt or mix it with fresh fruit chunks. You can take care of your skin with this CBD Sky Skin Care. Drizzle it over your morning oatmeal, add a teaspoon to your smoothie, or blend it into warm apple cider – the preference is yours.